We offer a wide range of comfort choices, plus exclusive state-of-the-art technology that quietly, meticulously and efficiently conditions your air. Get ready for a level of comfort your business may never have experienced before. The right cooling system, installed the right way, will bring a new world of comfort to your home or office. But the wrong system could bring you untold frustration and may cost you much more in high operating and maintenance costs. Make sure you get the proper commercial/residential HVAC system!
Air Conditioning systems need adequate ventilation to work properly. Some installations require properly-insulated lines to ensure maximum efficiency. Exhaust fans/vents often pull out the cool air from an air-conditioned room when makeup air is not supplied properly. Call Laconia Refrigeration/New England Mechanical for all your air conditioning needs and the right professional advice to install and maintain what you have.
Our Air Conditioning Services include:
- New Installation with Ductwork
- Rooftop Units
- Split Systems
- Ductless Split Systems
- Service and Repair
- Preventative Maintenance
- Controls & Wiring
Some things to keep in mind:
- The average air conditioning unit lasts about 15 to 20 years.
- If you find yourself making maintenance calls frequently, it might be more cost-effective to replace your AC unit.
- Humidity inside your home indicates a poorly-functioning air conditioning system.
- If moisture is present near or around your system, this could be a potentially serious problem.
- Pay attention to your utility bills in the summer months; if the bill seems high while your air conditioner struggles to cool your home, there may be a problem.
- An increase in dust may indicate a leak in your system.
- New AC units are often more energy-efficient than outdated ones, saving you money on your utility bills every month.
Call Laconia Refrigeration/New England Mechanical at (833) 669-2937 for more information about our commercial/residential HVAC services.
11 Walker St., Laconia, NH 03246
(603) 524-2937 NH
(207) 680-1854 ME
toll free: 1.833.669.2937
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday, 8 A.M. to 5 P.M.
Fully licensed and insured