COVID 19 Precautions
At Laconia Refrigeration the safety of our clients and our employees is a top priority every day. While health and safety standards and procedures are followed on a daily basis, at Laconia Refrigeration, we wanted to make you are aware of the extra precautions we are taking. It is imperative to us to ensure everyone stays healthy during this time of heightened concern:
WHAT WE ARE DOING:
☑️ We are closely monitoring daily updates and recommendations from the CDC.
☑️ We are increasing the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting our office and warehouse.
☑️ We are making a concerted effort to emphasize to our entire staff the importance of thorough hand washing. This means fronts, backs, wrists, and between fingers for at least twenty seconds with hot water at each washing.
☑️ Team members have also been instructed not to come to work if they experience fever or other flu-like symptoms.
Please contact us if you have any further questions. Know that if you need our services, we’re here for you. For regular maintenance or emergency service, we are willing and able to make that service call using these meticulous protocols. And rest assured, when we interact, every precaution has been taken to ensure the protection of your family’s health and safety and comfort.
Steve and Kara Olson
We offer a wide range of comfort choices, plus exclusive state-of-the-art technology that quietly, meticulously and efficiently conditions your air. Get ready for a level of comfort your business may never have experienced before. The right cooling system, installed the right way, will bring a new world of comfort to your home or office. But the wrong system could bring you untold frustration and may cost you much more in high operating and maintenance costs. Make sure you get the proper commercial/residential HVAC system!
Air Conditioning systems need adequate ventilation to work properly. Some installations require properly-insulated lines to ensure maximum efficiency. Exhaust fans/vents often pull out the cool air from an air-conditioned room when makeup air is not supplied properly. Call Laconia Refrigeration/New England Mechanical for all your air conditioning needs and the right professional advice to install and maintain what you have.
Our Air Conditioning Services include:
- New Installation with Ductwork
- Rooftop Units
- Split Systems
- Ductless Split Systems
- Service and Repair
- Preventative Maintenance
- Controls & Wiring
Some things to keep in mind:
- The average air conditioning unit lasts about 15 to 20 years.
- If you find yourself making maintenance calls frequently, it might be more cost-effective to replace your AC unit.
- Humidity inside your home indicates a poorly-functioning air conditioning system.
- If moisture is present near or around your system, this could be a potentially serious problem.
- Pay attention to your utility bills in the summer months; if the bill seems high while your air conditioner struggles to cool your home, there may be a problem.
- An increase in dust may indicate a leak in your system.
- New AC units are often more energy-efficient than outdated ones, saving you money on your utility bills every month.
Call Laconia Refrigeration/New England Mechanical at (833) 669-2937 for more information about our commercial/residential HVAC services.
(603) 524-2937 NH
(207) 680-1854 ME
toll free: 1.833.669.2937
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday, 8 A.M. to 5 P.M.